Note that some Nikon APS-C cameras have a filter in front of the sensor that is bigger than the sensor and therefore you use a 20mm swab instead of the 17mm.
We offer our kits in 4 different configurations and in all 3 different swab sizes. We also give you the option of either Beta or Gamma sensor cleaning fluid. If you are on the fence as to which chemical to buy, go with the Beta Optical Cleaning Fluid just because it is travel (TSA) friendly.
Basic Wet Cleaning Kit
Small Full Kit
Large Full Kit
Ultimate Sensor Cleaning Kit
This 25 piece Ultimate Sensor Cleaning Kit was designed for the photographer who demands quality and needs a complete sensor cleaning kit, but doesn’t want to pay three arms and four legs for it. The first tool you will need, and the tool you will use the most for sensor cleaning, is a quality blower. We have included the Giottos Rocket Blower, the best quality blower on the market. Although a sensor inspection loupe isn’t required for sensor cleaning, it sure makes the process so much faster and less frustrating than having to shoot test images. For this, we have included the Micnova 7X Sensor Inspection Loupe.
When a blower alone isn’t enough to remove the dust from your sensor, the next logical step in the sensor cleaning process is to use a dry method. For accomplishing a dry method sensor cleaning we have included three of the best tools; a SensorKlear I Pen, a D-SLR Sensor Brush (no batteries required) and a Micnova MQ-MB100 Sensor Cleaning Brush (batteries included).
90% of the time you will be able to get your sensor cleaned using the dry method tools previously mentioned above. For the other 10% or so, you are going to need a wet method and for this we have included twelve of the very best quality swabs and only swabs made in the USA: the Alpha Premium Sensor Cleaning Swabs by The Dust Patrol. These swabs are sized to fit your sensor and are the safest swabs available. For the wet cleaning solution, we include Beta Optical Cleaning Solution which is the best non-flammable sensor cleaning solution on the market.
To hold all of the above we have included a deluxe zippered custom made carrying case.
- 12 - Alpha Premium Sensor Cleaning Swabs
- D-SLR Brush
- Giottos AA1900 Rocket Blower
- 3 Chamber Swabs
- Micnova Powered Sensor Cleaning Brush w/4 LED
- Micnova Sensor Inspection Loupe 7X
- SensorKlear LensPen
- Deluxe Zippered Case
- Gamma Optical Cleaning Fluid, 0.5 oz
- Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth